ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Updated: GooglePlus - View Google search results in FARR as you type

<< < (18/18)

Jesper Hertel:
Ah, I just uncommented the line

if(launchInFarr=="" || displayInfo=="") showOptions();

that is, changed it to:

//if(launchInFarr=="" || displayInfo=="") showOptions();

in the function onSearchBegin() in C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\GooglePlus\fscript.js.

After the edit and after reloading all plugins, Google Plus seems to work fine here. :-)

mastermind1234321:
Hey, i keep getting no results. I am guessing that is because of the limitations of google's end when you search so much. I was wondering if you have thought about making something that gets triggered by receiving the error command that instead and gives you the hyperlink to google.com/<your search>.

It doesn't have to be triggered by the error, but basically while the program is "thinking" and/or the search pulls up an error, you can just default go to google's search itself in your browser.

Hope that makes sense! I can explain more if it doesn't.

Jesper Hertel:
Hey, i keep getting no results.-mastermind1234321 (April 17, 2013, 05:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you type for instance "gpw test" (and not just "gp test") and still get no search results for "test"? Because it works for me.

Maybe it is a silly question, but at first I typed just gp and my search phrase and got no results... :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version