ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Launching New Game development website

<< < (3/3)

mahesh2k:
Mobile Users can check this URL for Sparxengine:
http://sparxengine.mofuse.mobi/

(I havent added automatic device detection script,as i know most of the mobile users have better EDGE service ,so if anyone is with slow GPRS can check this out)

mahesh2k:
Anyone have experience with Garagegames Torque Gamebuilder or Torquescript, i'm looking for users who can contribute on that.

Anybody? Please Post here or PM me.

wreckedcarzz:
I know Deozaan does work in Torque, not sure if he could help but I know that is what he makes his games in.

I haven't had time to work on any GM documentation, as school has started and stuff has gotten to be a hassle again. I'll see if I can't type up a quick first-run tutorial later today...

wreckedcarzz:
OK, parents left to go look at furniture so I figured I would type up a little beginner tutorial. It isn't great but it should be simple enough to get someone with little/no experience up and excited. :Thmbsup:

(I used OpenOffice to type it up, so I don't know if it retained the images or not. Let me know if it didn't and I'll look into it)

-Brandon

Deozaan:
I'm currently using GarageGames' TorqueGameBuilder to work on a game. In fact, it was this very game that led me to that Percentages article I made.

So yeah, I have some experience with TorqueScript.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version