ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Launching New Game development website

(1/3) > >>

mahesh2k:
Hi,
I’ve decided to launch new website for the game development. My intention behind this website is to help newbies, intermediate users & hobbyists with game development. This website will discuss various issues of game development like graphic libraries, scripting, engines, tools etc and more on game developement.

Currently I’m in search of Content Contributors a.k.a Writers as I can’t do this huge work all by myself.So jump in, and write some how-to article or code-snippet for the site and send it to me. If you’re interested in any one of the following category, please let me know.

•   Graphic libraries
•   Engines(2D/3D)
•   Scripting

Other than above mentioned categaries we have lot of other categaries like AI,Math,Physics,Sound,etc. So absolutely everything will be covered if we found content contributor in the category.

About site:
You can check the site with demo GML article: http://sparxengine.net

If you’re interested in writing article or want to contribute in anyway,please let me know. PM me or reply here. If you need more information about this project please drop reply here.

mouser:
Excited to hear about the project.
ps. the WordPress theme you've chosen is a bit hard on the eyes in my personal opinion.

mahesh2k:
Yeah,but thats not the final theme for this project currently working on another theme,just rolled down the demo classic theme in mean time

Deozaan:
Frequently when I'm working on a game I have to figure out some math (trigonometry) to get things to move or appear correctly. I've been thinking for a few years now that I ought to have some sort of collection of all the equations I've needed time and again.

A quick math reference with examples of how to use them.

Then again, that was before I even took the corresponding math classes that taught how to do what I was attempting, so I was trying to figure things out that were beyond my mathematical education. It's not so hard now that I've taken a trig class and started into calculus.

Still, something like that might be useful on a game development/help site. I'd be happy to contribute things like that.

wreckedcarzz:
I can't code with the GML (tried, failed), but I can do most of the basic to intermediate GM7 GUI-based things. Not too hard once you understand it. I might be able to help out with that part :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version