ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Finally a DonationCoder.com License Key for Time Travelers..

(1/5) > >>

mouser:
There has been a recent trend in software to offer different licenses for pro users.

We understand that DonationCoder.com members have come to expect more from us than just keeping up with the current trends, and we understand that we have some "special-needs" users.

For a limited time, all charter/honorary members of DonationCoder.com can now generate the following license keys.  Although these keys do not unlock any additional features, they may impart additional legal rights to you should you enter an alternate reality:

Universal Sentient Pet License
Multiple Lives Reincarnation License
Family and Friends Universal Deluxe
Extra Terrestrial Galaxy-wide
Non-expiring Competitor License
Temporal-Travel Infinite Unlimited
Site-wide Nonprofit Organization
Ultimate .Net XP Pro+ Extreme! 2010

Just apply licenses as normal, by pasting them into the about box of our applications.  If anyone has ideas for other licenses that might be useful let me know.

clif_notes:
 :D I can't believe that nobody's commented on this one yet.

LOL@mouser

Rover:
Can I actually lend my ET license to my friend from the Andromeda Galaxy?  'cause that would be way cool.  They don't have donation coder there and the local software tyrant, Invoice Doors, is running amuck with Panes 3501.

:greenclp:

brotherS:
Haha, nice! :D

:D I can't believe that nobody's commented on this one yet.
-clif_notes (November 09, 2005, 11:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
I just didn't see this post yet, just stumbled over the last reply in the IRC channel...

allen:
. . . I guess this officially makes DC's software licensing policy out of this world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version