ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Finally a DonationCoder.com License Key for Time Travelers..

<< < (3/5) > >>

Josh:
You can use the DonationCoder.com Anytime Upgrade feature to gain this license. All you have to do is post your credit card numbers, social security number or federal ID number, address, mothers maiden name, fathers middle name, your most embarassing childhood memory, and your thoughts on what it would feel like to be beaten by packs of rabid raving leprechauns! Mouser is a stickler for the small details, so please ensure you get all of the information to him and your license will be upgraded immediately to the ULTIMATE license.

Whewff, that took too long to type.

Cloq:
HAHAH!! I'm so glad I'm a charter member, I don't know anything about it, but that Ultimate .Net XP Pro+ Extreme! 2010 license sounds like the best one.
-Hirudin (December 12, 2008, 01:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh heck.. MS still around in the future alternate reality?

mwb1100:
Oh why, oh why did I delay donating until after the charter member offer was expired?

Now I'll have to time travel back to before that expiration, so I can donate in time for my license to be valid for my time travels.  Now if I could only find the time for all this...

Josh:
Please note that lifetime licenses will soon be eliminated and a monthly subscription will be required to continue reading the forums at donationcoder.com
</sarcasm>

app103:
Please note that lifetime licenses will soon be eliminated and a monthly subscription will be required to continue reading the forums at donationcoder.com
</sarcasm>
-Josh (December 12, 2008, 11:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

The monthly subscription fee will be on a sliding scale, based on your sarcasm level, with Josh paying the highest fee.

Those without a sense of humor and lacking sarcastic wit will be able to continue to read the forum for free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version