ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Announcing my new website (superboyac).

<< < (7/16) > >>

superboyac:
Is there a good software out there where I can automate image preparation for a website?  Something that will take an image, and create 3 versions of that image with the proper filenames and resized appropriately (for thumbnails, feature images, and medium size images).  Something like a macro or similar.

superboyac:
Oh!!  I totally forgot about a great program I bought several years ago and never used.  To answer my question above, there's a program called Thumbnailer that is amazing for this sort of thing.  And the last time I used it, they were on version 6 or something.  Now it's version 9.  It's awesome.  It can resize images just the way I was describing above with a couple of clicks.  Awesome awesome awesome!!

I highly recommend this program.  I remember researching similar programs back then, and this was hands down the most powerful, customizeable thumbnail creation program.

Armando:
Thanks for answering your own question so well!! ;D Still very informative!  :up:

superboyac:
Thanks for answering your own question so well!! ;D Still very informative!  :up:
-Armando (July 22, 2008, 11:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, it happens!  Thumbnailer is such a great program (zridling, add this to your list).  The screenshots show how I resize my website photos properly with one click:
Announcing my new website (superboyac).   Announcing my new website (superboyac).   Announcing my new website (superboyac).

superboyac:
Well, the site is coming along nicely.  Just adding a single picture to each article really drastically improves the presentation.  And that Options theme from Justin T. is great with the way it lays out the articles and thumbnails.

I've added the site to my profile and signature.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version