ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (78/90) > >>

IainB:
I left out one word in the post. It should have been "any feedback here about"
-Arizona Hot (February 19, 2017, 06:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah, I see, I think.
I thought some of your pictures were stunningly beautiful anyway - but then, I'd always prefer to have a mountainous outlook, having been raised amongst the hills of North Wales - which, I hasten to add, are probably best described as "hills", rather than the proper "mountains" like the ones you have in sight.    :D
When I later spent some time in the Alps, I had some real, often snow-blanketed mountains to look out at. Walked up and over a few of them too.
I've usually lived on or near the hills/mountains that I could see. Living on those huge arid Arizona planes where you are might be a bit of a challenge for me though.

IainB:
Much more shadowy. I believe they are the same mountains.
-Arizona Hot (February 19, 2017, 07:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, they look about the same. One is zoom and through haze, whereas the other is in panorama and seems a clearer day.
The vantage point where they were taken from might be a bit different though.(?)

tomos:
By the way ... the position co-ordinates data is probably:
-IainB (February 20, 2017, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

@IainB,
[I believe] @ArizonaHot has not offered to share exact location, would it not be fair to ask before posting estimated location?

IainB:
@tomos: Oops. I meant to send that in PM. Was distracted. Too many interruptions at my end and wasn't thinking. Thanks.
(That might be what's called "Doing a Hillary Clinton", ha-ha.)

tomos:
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version