ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (74/90) > >>

IainB:
@Arizona Hot: Nice pics! The sight of all those mountains gives me itchy feet. Need to go walk over them. (Not into rock-climbing though.)

Arizona Hot:
This is an update of my previous panorama of the view below us that can be found here . The original of that picture is 17 MB. The original of this one is 73 MB (Inflation or just improvement?) Let me know if you want the original of this one.

Arizona Hot:
Some unusual clouds I saw today. Let me know if you want the original pictures, I have no way of knowing exactly how interested in those pictures people here are.

Arizona Hot:
I have a "like new" new camera now. Some test shots are below.

Show us the View Outside Your Window  Show us the View Outside Your Window

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black) (2012 Model)

I found picture #2 above also in the camera when I went to transfer my first picture to the computer. I don't know when or where it was taken, it has the default date and time.

Show us the View Outside Your Window   Show us the View Outside Your Window   Show us the View Outside Your Window

Arizona Hot:
Some of the reasons I got the new camera:
Show us the View Outside Your Window    Show us the View Outside Your Window

The button on that camera that doesn't work and allows you to change the clock also allows you to see the pictures you have taken. I wanted a camera with which it was easier to take in-camera panoramas(above full-res) and which was less sensitive to high-contrast situations. This camera produces in-camera panoramas easily and you can also produce excellent multi-picture panoramas(below) using Microsoft ICE with it. If you want more than this, you will have to ask, it is 96 MB in size.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version