ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (67/90) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Show us the View Outside Your Window   Show us the View Outside Your Window

Two sunsets; one tonight, one almost a year ago. In a contest which one do you think would win?

Deozaan:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
In a contest which one do you think would win?
-Arizona Hot (November 12, 2015, 07:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

This one.

ayryq:
I started to post this in the "Gadget WEEKENDS" thread since I made a (fairly expensive) purchase yesterday for what is essentially a "novelty" or a "toy." However it is essentially an "anti-gadget" and not at all mechanical or electronic, so I'm posting here instead: Yesterday my family closed on 5 acres of vacant land out in the country near our (in-town) home. It's a big hill, mostly wooded. We'll be using it for recreation... I bought my oldest son a bow-and-arrow set and he'll be getting his first pocketknife soon... we are planning a pumpkin patch and a small barn... I have science projects in mind for all the kids... we'll have a fire pit and cookouts and picnics and (maybe later) overnight camping trips... but right now it's just a place to go kick around the woods and choose the best stick you can find.

Here's some pictures:

cranioscopical:
Nice going! Lots of fun for all, and healthy.

40hz:
11/22/2105-4:38pm

View from our backyard. Taken by Alex on her iPhone. One of the most spectacular New England autumn sunsets we've seen in a long time! (Click thumb to enlarge.)

Show us the View Outside Your Window

Full size image (WARNING! very large)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version