ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (64/90) > >>

mouser:
If that's Illinois, global warming is worse than I thought...
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i just got back from a week's family vacation in mexico (near cancun).

Arizona Hot:

This is a screenshot of a panorama made from a series of pictures I took a month and a half ago, but didn't think to make a panorama of until today. I call it "Layered mountains".

tomos:
^ very nice Arizona :up:

and the panorama is very cleanly made.

PS taking a screenshot of an image is a great idea - nice easy way to resize an image for the forum :Thmbsup:

Arizona Hot:

The previous panorama was made with Microsoft ICE 2.0.3.0. This panorama was made with University of British Columbia AutoStitch 2.2. It produced an image using sections of the mountains to the right of the ones used in the Microsoft image. If you want, I can upload the original pictures for you to experiment with other panorama programs. The view made with Serif Panorama Plus was essentially the same.

The previous Microsoft panorama was made with Pictures #1 & 2 of the series. This view was made with #3 & 4 of the series. A screenshot of picture #5 is below. These are provided in case anyone wants to try manually merging them with Photoshop( I don't have that). I think that if I had thought of making a panorama then I could have produced one that combined the whole area.  :-[

4wd:
If you want, I can upload the original pictures for you to experiment with other panorama programs.-Arizona Hot (September 16, 2015, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can whack them into AutoPano and see what the result is if you like, it gives you very fine grain control over image pair points if the automatic mode falls a bit short.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version