ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (42/90) > >>

Deozaan:
I don't think you want to see my view. This IS Arizona!

If you think this panorama is BIG, you should see the picture from which it was reduced to fit in the size limit here. That picture is 17 megabytes in size(17068 x 3883).
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Arizona Hot (May 23, 2011, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is there any way you can get rid of that huge black border around it? That makes it take up a lot more space than is necessary.

Arizona Hot:
I don't think you want to see my view. This IS Arizona!

If you think this panorama is BIG, you should see the picture from which it was reduced to fit in the size limit here. That picture is 17 megabytes in size(17068 x 3883).
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Arizona Hot (May 23, 2011, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is there any way you can get rid of that huge black border around it? That makes it take up a lot more space than is necessary.
-Deozaan (May 23, 2011, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe, but I would have to use a different editing program to do that. It was easier than I thought and I was able to use the original program. Still a very big picture.

tomos:
Still a very big picture.
-Arizona Hot (May 25, 2011, 05:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

yup,
takes quite a while to load here in FF - nice to see the desert :up:

Deozaan:
My mom just sent me this photo a few minutes ago from Fairbanks, Alaska where it's just after midnight.

That's right. The clock says 11:36 PM! I guess that's why they call it the Land of the Midnight Sun.

wreckedcarzz:
Arizona Hot, whereabouts are you at? I'm plop down in the center of Glendale; just went outside to call a friend without waking up the whole family and came back in sweating :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version