ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (17/90) > >>

cranioscopical:
My back yard abuts a cemetery.  Those folks make the best neighbors you could wish for.
-oldfart (September 01, 2008, 07:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

They have very poor taste in lawn ornaments, though ;)

yksyks:
I can't resist to add my view. It's not new, it was taken in October a couple of years ago, but the view remains the same, just the light was exceptional then.

Show us the View Outside Your Window

May I ask the previous contributors to edit theirs posts and add at least basic geographical information? Most of you probably know each other's personal details, but for me it's not always obvious.

To set an example, here are my details: Czech Republic, Praha, part Koloděje, view taken southward. For interested Google Earth users here are the coordinates of the location: 50° 3'53.37"N, 14°38'16.49"E.

tomos:
great to see all these pics
good idea yksyks to at least give the country (will edit my post - Pfalz Germany here anyways)

Dirhael has to win the best scenery award - (I guess that's how come you have such good taste in wallpaper!)
I was trying to figure out where it might be - was thinking New Zealand but from his profile I see Norway

Dirhael:
Dirhael has to win the best scenery award - (I guess that's how come you have such good taste in wallpaper!)
I was trying to figure out where it might be - was thinking New Zealand but from his profile I see Norway
-tomos (September 01, 2008, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehe, thank you :) Yes it's Norway, more specifically a small island called Onøy at the coast of Helgeland. If you're interested in seeing a few more pictures, here's a link to a few taken by someone else. They are all from either this island or one of the (many) other ones right next to it in the same municipality.

tomos:
Hehe, thank you :) Yes it's Norway, more specifically a small island called Onøy at the coast of Helgeland. If you're interested in seeing a few more pictures, here's a link to a few taken by someone else. They are all from either this island or one of the (many) other ones right next to it in the same municipality.
-Dirhael (September 01, 2008, 03:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

looks very beautiful, amazing mountains - look like lumps of rock ( probably are I'm sure :) )
in ways reminds me of the west coast of ireland (the stoney bits especially) except it looks like ye get good summers at least ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version