ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

NOVEMEBER FUNDRAISER+CELEBRATION HAS BEGUN! -- EVERYONE READ IN PLEASE

<< < (2/3) > >>

brotherS:
I just want to thank mouser for his wonderful pages, for his excellent ideas and all his work, I really like the idea behind the donationcoder site.
-aignes (November 04, 2005, 01:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
I copy that, it's awesome what mouser did and does for the site! DonationCoder.com is great!  :-*

So I'm very happy that I'm now part of this community and that I can support mouser and the donationcoder fans with some free licenses of WebSite-Watcher (WSW got the Best-Software-On-The-Planet award in April 2005) and a 50% discount for donationcoder members who don't have the luck to win a free copy.

--- End quote ---
Feel free to add your site URL and maybe a few details to your forum signature. :)

aignes:
Website watcher is also one of those rare programs that seems like it can't get any better
--- End quote ---

hey, wait for the next versions and you will modify your posting ;)

As mentioned in one of my emails, I will add some donationcoder URLs to the default bookmarks set for new WebSite-Watcher installations, so new users will have them in their list. Maybe this helps a bit to promote donationcoder.

Feel free to add your site URL and maybe a few details to your forum signature.
--- End quote ---

yep, thanks! Already done.

mouser:
I will add some donationcoder URLs to the default bookmarks set for new WebSite-Watcher installations, so new users will have them in their list
--- End quote ---

that would be very very cool.

Carol Haynes:
The thread with the discount info on wsw and other aignes.com programs is here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=73.0
--- End quote ---

Thanks for reminding me of that ... I have just purchased a copy (leave the prize draw on this one for others ;))

Jan-S:
Hi!

Congratulations to mouser for this really great site, I'm very impressed by the effort he and other contributors are putting into this project - I think it's certainly worth it! It's amazing to see this concept works so well.

I'm glad to tell you that I'm now supporting the November Fundraiser with a couple of free licences for DoubleKiller Pro, a flexible duplicate file finder, and a 30% discount available to all DonationCoder.com members.

I can just repeat what Martin said: Have a nice celebration month!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version