ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Delicious plugin no longer working?

(1/2) > >>

jpprater:
I just installed the latest FARR version (2.22.01), and now the Delicious plugin no longer works.  The aliases all match up, but the plugin never connects to delicious to pull down my bookmarks.  I have my correct username and password in the configuration.  What gives?

Jon

ecaradec:
There was an issue with the fix on the new login password system. I fixed it and it should work now. Thank you for reporting. :Thmbsup:

jpprater:
There was an issue with the fix on the new login password system. I fixed it and it should work now. Thank you for reporting. :Thmbsup:
-ecaradec (July 14, 2008, 04:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nifty!  Thanks for the quick response.  :up:  Where should I go to retrieve the fix?

ecaradec:
an update should make it work.

jpprater:
an update should make it work.
-ecaradec (July 14, 2008, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
I just updated and rebooted my computer, and it still won't work.  The dtu alias won't pull up any tags, and I know my username and password are set right, because I'm using the same ones to log in to delicious from my web browser.  I also tried downloading the zipped plugin and installing it manually.  Still no dice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version