ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Windows 7's Taskbar....Err.....Circle Dock for the DC Programming Contest

<< < (25/28) > >>

ma5t3rw1tt:
Hellow My name is Rik and i use Circel Dock 0.9.2 Beta Also

But i have an erro to report maybe you can see to it
When i click the windows orb in the middle the menu start pop'sup, that's all fine, but when i close the menu start there the outline stays on my screen,

I have to terminate the program to get the outline of the menu start to disapeare

I am looking forward to th efinal release of circel dock so i would like to help you resolve problems, but now i am a hapy tester of th eprogram

Laters Rik
-rikgierman (August 24, 2008, 09:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes I can second that to. Eric you need to fix this if you have not already. When you click the middle (you know the big circle) it shows the start menu. When you click away it shows the outline. I have been meaning to ask about this but since this person here beat me to it, it looks like I am not the only one with this problem.

VideoInPicture:
Yes I can second that to. Eric you need to fix this if you have not already. When you click the middle (you know the big circle) it shows the start menu. When you click away it shows the outline. I have been meaning to ask about this but since this person here beat me to it, it looks like I am not the only one with this problem.
-ma5t3rw1tt (August 26, 2008, 10:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

The problem is know: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=14478.0 and you can solve it by turning off the "Show shadows under menus" option in your Windows visual styles settings. By default, all the new Circle Dock builds come with the start menu option disabled and there is a warning message under the option to enable it.

I haven't been able to find a solution yet and have asked others but they don't know either. I know that the Object Dock docklets can open up the start menu without problems but none of them are open source so I'm not getting much luck.  :( :(

ma5t3rw1tt:
-ma5t3rw1tt (August 26, 2008, 10:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

The problem is know: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=14478.0 and you can solve it by turning off the "Show shadows under menus" option in your Windows visual styles settings. By default, all the new Circle Dock builds come with the start menu option disabled and there is a warning message under the option to enable it.

I haven't been able to find a solution yet and have asked others but they don't know either. I know that the Object Dock docklets can open up the start menu without problems but none of them are open source so I'm not getting much luck.  :( :(
-VideoInPicture (August 26, 2008, 11:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

--
I am sure you will find the problem eventually and fix it. Anyway thank you for the tip on turning it off. Those damn shadows are a bit annoying somethings, so I think I'll turn em off.

ma5t3rw1tt:
Whoa man,
the updates are always coming out which shows your squashing those bugs and making things easier to use. OMG your dock is getting better and better. Great great job man!

williamgeorge:
I also think what you are getting at is that you have other windows that do not take up the whole screen on your computer and you want Circle Dock to stay behind those when not in use.
--------------------
williamgeorge
WideCircles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version