ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Windows 7's Taskbar....Err.....Circle Dock for the DC Programming Contest

<< < (17/28) > >>

mike_l:
64 bit Vista error at line 151 in MainForm.cs

Happy to help debug 64 bit issues

Mike

System.BadImageFormatException was unhandled
  Message="An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)"
  Source="CircleDock"
  StackTrace:
       at CircleDock.MainForm.StartHook(IntPtr hWnd)
       at CircleDock.MainForm..ctor() in D:\Desktop\Circle Dock 0.9.2 Total\CircleDock\MainForm.cs:line 151
       at CircleDock.Program.Main() in D:\Desktop\Circle Dock 0.9.2 Total\CircleDock\Program.cs:line 32
       at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
  InnerException:

VideoInPicture:
64 bit Vista error at line 151 in MainForm.cs

Happy to help debug 64 bit issues

Mike

-mike_l (August 19, 2008, 05:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hello Mike, welcome to DonationCoder. The 64-bit bug was resolved with the Alpha 6 build (http://circledock.wikidot.com/download-circle-dock). It was caused because there was a 32-bit dll file and the program was not compiled specifically for 32-bit but it is fixed now. But, I should probably upload the new source code with the changes made to allow it to work.

mouser:
Just wanted to confirm that the new build runs fine on my windows x64, nice work and thanks to those who helped figure out the x64 problem.

ma5t3rw1tt:
Hey guys, I am new here but I have been giving some neat suggestions via email. I have also sent mockups of what features he should include. He told me that he would post them if I gave him permissions which I did.

Eric (VideoInPIcture) you have my permission to post those screenshots.

mouser:
One of the best things about this site is the interaction and feedback between coders and users (the term "user" doesn't do justice to some of the people here who have made an art out of testing, feedback, and feature requests).

So welcome to the site ma5t3rw1tt and welcome to this new section for Eric's software.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version