ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Windows 7's Taskbar....Err.....Circle Dock for the DC Programming Contest

<< < (13/28) > >>

VideoInPicture:
Nevermind about that compatiblity setting in the Properties panel. Someone has tried it and it didn't work.

f0dder:
Hm, I don't know if there's such a thing as 32-bit compatibility mode... at least not with the right-click property stuff. And I don't know if there's a way to tell the dotNET jitter to jit for 32bit instead of 64bit.

All I can see is that the crash happens in the CircleDock.MainForm constructor, near the end of the method... debugging dotNET code without source is a bit tedious :)

VideoInPicture:
Hm, I don't know if there's such a thing as 32-bit compatibility mode... at least not with the right-click property stuff. And I don't know if there's a way to tell the dotNET jitter to jit for 32bit instead of 64bit.

All I can see is that the crash happens in the CircleDock.MainForm constructor, near the end of the method... debugging dotNET code without source is a bit tedious :)
-f0dder (August 18, 2008, 05:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can you program in C# and do you have Microsoft Visual C#? If you do, I can try setting up a special space somewhere for you to download it.

mouser:
I will create a source-forge account to host the code since the whole solution is now around 40 megs with the icons I use for testing. I can't host this on wikidot because of file size limitations. I'll post a message when I get the source-forge account set up.
--- End quote ---

Sourceforge is nice for that -- they are very generous with their space.

But DC would also be delighted to give you as much space as you want to host your stuff, just message me.

f0dder:
Can you program in C# and do you have Microsoft Visual C#? If you do, I can try setting up a special space somewhere for you to download it.-VideoInPicture (August 18, 2008, 05:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
My experience with C# is limited, but the language syntax is similar enough to C++ that I don't have trouble reading it - and the dotNET framework seems to be reasonably easy to follow.

So yeah, I could probably help with debugging :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version