ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Windows 7's Taskbar....Err.....Circle Dock for the DC Programming Contest

<< < (12/28) > >>

f0dder:
PS: The file does not exist. for the new download URL.
-f0dder (August 18, 2008, 02:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed. It's working now.
-VideoInPicture (August 18, 2008, 03:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm still getting the "File does not exist" error when trying to download...

VideoInPicture:
The link works for me. Maybe the servers are updating their caches.

I've uploaded Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 5 to this message so you can try downloading it here:

[attachmini=#][/attachmini]1

f0dder:
Weird - I still can't grab from the wikidot URL, even tried with wget to make sure I wasn't getting a cached copy of the error page. Anyway, I got the attached version from your post, and it still crashes.

But I'm sure we'll eventually be able to sort things out :)

VideoInPicture:
Weird - I still can't grab from the wikidot URL, even tried with wget to make sure I wasn't getting a cached copy of the error page. Anyway, I got the attached version from your post, and it still crashes.

But I'm sure we'll eventually be able to sort things out :)
-f0dder (August 18, 2008, 03:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Darn it. Well at least I know it works for 32-bit from some people that are using it now. I just need access to a 64-bit system somehow. Guess I better get cracking at that source-forge thing.

VideoInPicture:

Okay, something for the 64-bit users out there. Have you tried running it in a 32-bit compatibility mode by changing the settings in the Properties pop-up of the exe file?

I have set up a Source Forge account but it's going to need a few days to get approval. I'm trying to decode the 64-bit error messages I've seen here to see if I can understand the problem better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version