ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

YourFonts - Generate a font based on your handwriting

<< < (14/17) > >>

Cavalcader:
You can now preview your generated font with custom text, thus even before downloading and installing the font, you know that it looks great (or not).-erwind (September 18, 2008, 03:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nice job!

olepete:
Your Fonts should yield 'My Font' but where is it? It's taken a while for me to master posting on the forum, hence the delay in this.
In June I purchased my font with PayPal. Every thing went well until I tried to download. I was not returned to the download page after making payment and have not been able to find a way around this. Emails to customer service at High Logic were probably not received as no reply came. Surely there must be a way to retrieve my font over which I am assured I have copywright.  :(

erwind:
I did respond to your emails, probably ended up in your SPAM box. The font you generated is not as good as you might hope, as it seems you accidentally placed the filled-in template into the scanner, upside-down. Also the top and bottom are cut off. Both these issues should be resolved to get a good working font.

You live just a little too far away from me to personally give you your font, but I'll send you another message in a minute :)

saugata:
Hi Erwin,
Even after my repeated enquiries you never mentioned or suggested regarding your font. So now I repeat my question for your font too. Is there any sdk or api for utilising or availing the services of yourfont.com?
Regards
Saugata

erwind:
No, we don't have exactly what you need, although it might come close.

A week ago I already told you we can develop such sdk. You then told me it costs more than you are willing to pay, so I suggest you just place a link on your site to our service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version