ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Direcscape: don't get lost in your project

<< < (2/2)

DavidM:

Also everything I tried in terms of adding and removing notes, tasks etc. as described in the help file, didn't work the first time.  Then worked the second time, but without an update of the visual element, and then on the third time worked as expected. In my mind this is minor for a new piece of software such as this.
--- End quote ---

Just hit F5 at anytime to refresh the application.

The biggest problem I had with it was with moving child nodes.  You seem to be able to move them "downstream" ?into subfolders, but in no way was I able to move them "upstream" into a parent folder.  This is a serious shortcoming in my mind.
--- End quote ---

I don't have this problem. Are you sure that the move operation is valid. For example, you can't move the C:\Software directory into the C:\Software\Word directory.

Additionally, when exploring features there seemed to be a lot of them I couldn't back out of.  After selecting a Folders Status node and displaying the scrollable list of folders, there didn't seem to be a way to get rid of the folder list.
--- End quote ---

To close the Folder List just double click the Folder List Icon again.

Curt:
To close the Folder List just double click the Folder List Icon again.-DavidM (July 15, 2008, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

- thanks, DavidM!  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version