ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Close the Blog Section?

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
i agree with your thoughts on reviews (by the way we already do exactly what you suggest with review discussion threads).

as for a special section of forum for blog entries, that was kind of my idea with "Noteworthy Posts" section idea, or maybe we can think of a new name for it.  I was just thinking of using it not just for blogs but for other similar rants and stuff.  Idea would be that we could maybe move a post there (or link from there to it) if we thought it was of special attention.

f0dder:
i agree with your thoughts on reviews (by the way we already do exactly what you suggest with review discussion threads).
Shows that I haven't been paying enough attention lately - I blame the flu  :-[

as for a special section of forum for blog entries, that was kind of my idea with "Noteworthy Posts" section idea, or maybe we can think of a new name for it.  I was just thinking of using it not just for blogs but for other similar rants and stuff.  Idea would be that we could maybe move a post there (or link from there to it) if we thought it was of special attention.
-mouser (November 14, 2005, 02:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
That sounds like a good idea - a section where people can't create new threads, but where nice threads can be moved (and still replied on). Perhaps previous blog authors (and other people with time&dedication) could be allowed to post new threads directly, so there's still some of the feel of doing a "blog post"?

--- End quote ---
-mouser (November 14, 2005, 02:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
yep, that's what i was thinking as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version