ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Will someone in this section please start creating a massive MMORPG

(1/5) > >>

mouser:
We really need to see a few people here (coders, artists, storytellers, gameplayers) get together and design a cool new funny fun MMORPG game instead of spending so much time playing store bought games.  It's much more fulfilling.

Rhutobello:
sounds like a great idea....I am sure we have a lots of RPG fans here, and they know what gives them the most thrill :)

and clever code peoples has already shown that they master their trade.....and I....weeellll I look forward to play it, and to applaud :)

mouser:
even if you dont plan on coding it.. it would be a great project to just seem some people here working on designing it.

the pleasure one gets from playing a game pales so much in comparison with the pleasure and satisfaction of designing one.

Rhutobello:
have never done anything like it, code, design, how to put together....but if I am able to help, then you can all count me in:)

f0dder:
A MMORPG is a pretty massive undertaking, though, even if you go for something in the simpler end like maplestory. Heck, even going simpler and designing a text-based MUD isn't a super-trivial task...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version