ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

New FARR Plugin Display Mode: UserWindowMode

<< < (2/3) > >>

Codebyte:
This feature will add a multitude of new plugins to his project. The plugins are rather simple to make as well, ull just have to use his SDK. Keep up the great work mouser!

(This kept up till 5am last night.. lol)

mouser:
I had another idea for this that i think would make it even more useful.
A lot of people are concerned about plugins using up memory and resources.

One thing i could do with a bit of work is make farr able to load a special kind of plugin that is a dll or even an exe program that basically is launched ONLY WHEN IT IS INVOKED, and then is closed as soon as the farr display is switched away.

So in other words this would be like an on-demand loaded plugins, loaded only when invoked, and then unloaded right after.

Codebyte:
even better, this could be an option included in the "Advanced Configuration" for the plugin, so that you could manage what plugin's you would like to be running and which you want to run and close...

EDIT: Might be certain times when you have a plugin that is collecting network traffic or something and you want it to stay loaded in the background to measure activities and not just load on command and then close... just an idea or something, idk

phitsc:
With all the new cool plugin features and ideas, don't forget to update the plugin SDK samples / API documentation ;). It's a bit hard to pick it all together from the different forum threads.

(refering to this thread: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10105.msg115984#msg115984)

echo:
Sounds very innovative.

I thing it is a good place to put quick GUI's (FARR config is one of them, as was mentioned) and enable plug-ins to be more user friendly.

Maybe the next step is a GUI generator ?
(like in AutoHotKey)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version