ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Woot.com Bag of Crap post

<< < (3/4) > >>

J-Mac:
Thanks Carl - that is the most entertaining post I've read in a while!!

ANd, boy oh boy - am I ever up for a crap exchange!  Nothing from Woot.com, mind you, but I just KNOW I have more crap than anyone else here.  No contest!  I save this stuff forever - and whenever I have a major clean-out, where I am definitely going to get rid of ALL that I am not using, well...  I just pack it away better and hope that Mrs. J-Mac doesn't find it!  ;D ;D :huh: :huh:  (I sure hope she doesn't read this!)

My crap is mostly working crap, too.  Just stuff I am not using that I keep "just in case".  Motorola Surfboard Cable Modems, Linksys routers, etc., etc. When I buy new, I keep stuff in case I need it as a spare - like if something newer breaks.  Of course when that does happen, even newer models are usually available at lower prices than I ever imagined.

Most stuff we stop using is snatched up by our grown-up children - but none are much into tech stuff, so this stuff just sits.

Yes, I have crap!!

Jim

cthorpe:
Stay tuned for another load of crap.  I've got another mystery shipment coming soon from another source...

icekin:
I've got tons of crap from eBay, which I paid for and actually thought I was getting something good. One of those sellers even cancelled his ebay account shortly after, so I couldn't even leave negative feedback. Had to go to dispute resolution centre in Paypal. Oh, and I have 2 17" CRTs that work well but I have no space for. I even got them for free. Sadly, it seems that I have to pay $15 each to have them disposed off.

app103:
I was going to start a blog called Packrat Palace and post all my crap when I was dejunking my house and give the items away to the first person to cover the cost of shipping...but alas...

I had to toss it all out instead. Didn't have time to go through with my plans before the state building inspectors showed up for their once every 2 years safety inspection of the building I live in.  :(

I would love to see more crap posts like this. It was fun reading and seeing what you got.

Mark0:
Definitely a craptastic thread!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version