ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

WinKey Enhancement Project (WEP)

<< < (6/12) > >>

lanux128:
thanks wep! the newer version works fine. :up:

tomos:
Try new MouseScroll! You can switch in the Alt+Tab menu to next or previous item only by <Win>+scroll wheel up or down.
If you release the <Win>-key, then selected item(window) will activated. To escape Alt+Tab menu just press down <Esc> while you holding <Win>.
Also one very useful preview feature I found, testing MouseScroll: if you press down <Alt> while <Win> is holds you can see (check) the selected item(window). It will be activated, but Alt+Tab menu do not hide. If selected item is not you want to switch to, you can continue to scroll mouse, selecting other items in the Alt+Tab menu and preview them by <Alt>.-wep (July 05, 2008, 04:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

wow,
that's really nice now wep  :Thmbsup:

(some credits heading your way)

electronixtar:
i am too obsessed with hoekey

wep:
WinKey Enhacement Project isn't just a hotkey manager idea.
I try to enhance system functionality by new original ideas to interact with it. <Win>-key - just a more suitable (to do not conflict with other hotkeys, many other applications usually which uses) modifier that allows to realize calling for the wep-functions, by using hotkeys.

i am too obsessed with hoekey
-electronixtar (July 05, 2008, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

nogojoe:
Hi Wep.

Could you increase the functionalbility of WinMouseTipCalc by adding the % function to the setup if at all possible

it's a great little program non intrusive but at your fingertips if you pardon the pun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version