ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug?] *uncheck* "Close window after launch by default" : doesn't work

(1/2) > >>

Armando:
When that option is checked, I guess that farr should stay open after launching an item. But it doesn't. Even after a restart.

lanux128:
Armando, do you have certain plugin(s)s enabled, such as FarrAltTab? if yes, disable it then try again. see this thread for more info. credits to zhicao for discovering the solution. :up:

• https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=13768.0

Armando:
Ah, thanks Lanux! I saw the thread but didn't remember that FarrAltTab was also involved... That's too bad. I tend to use it a lot. I guess I'll have to chose between one of both options, in the mean time.

Just in case, here's the related post from the other thread :

pursuant to my thread here, i've found out that another plugin is causing the same problem - FarrAltTab. enabling this plugin also breaks the following:

1. 'Ctrl+Alt+Enter' hotkey to open all search results.
2. '/stayopen' keyword assigned to aliases.
3. 'Launch and stay open' - either via context-menu or hotkey.

-lanux128 (June 23, 2008, 07:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

BTW, the 'Ctrl+Alt+Enter' hotkey to open all search results still worked for me, even with the FarrAltTab plugin enabled... weird.

lanux128:
BTW, the 'Ctrl+Alt+Enter' hotkey to open all search results still worked for me, even with the FarrAltTab plugin enabled... weird.-Armando (June 28, 2008, 12:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

hmm.. that means the bugs are not related, i wonder what other factors that could be behind this. btw Armando, did disabling FarrAltTab fixed your problem? anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed that FarrAltTab gets fixed soon.

Armando:
ok. back after a long day out...  :)
Actually, after some more testing : ctrl+alt +enter does work when workig with an alias, but not with normal searches. I generally use ctrl+alt+enter with aliases, so I didn't notice it didn't work in other circumstances.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version