ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Apps won't open?

<< < (4/4)

cmpm:
hmmm...
Vista....Isuggest-
Post the prob on this site.
There are more resources as in knowledgeable people.

http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Windows-Vista-f79.html&s=0649cdb21f2506026f9bef312c6e1087

PhilB66:
Maybe removing Universal Village & Money Dance and then reinstalling would fix this issue?

CodeTRUCKER:
I am getting more odd behavior...

Tried to uninstall Moneydance and UVC.  Moneydance will NOT uninstall, even from Vista Add/Remove.  It exhibits the same behavior as executing the prog... the mouse goes busy for a second and nothing.  As far as UV, when attempting to remove the shorcut icon from the Desktop, Vista tells me that it doesn't exist.  Not that the program doesn't exist, but the shortcut doesn't exist, eventhough I am sitting here looking at it.  Weird.

cmpm - thanks for the link.

CodeTRUCKER:
Thanks to all for the help.   :Thmbsup:

As additional issues kept presenting themselves it became apparent that the shortest route was to cut my losses and start over.  I have re-imaged my drive and am back in business.  I will be watching very closely as I duplicate the actions of the last couple of days.  If anything of note is discovered,  I will report back.

A very nice day to all!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version