ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

U.K. growing more peculiar by the day. What's happening in your area?

<< < (4/5) > >>

SirSmiley:
That $50 million dollar suit isn't the reason for higher truck prices it's the billion dollar one for exploding gas tanks that they continually ignored.

It just makes it easier to blame one stupid lawsuit instead of their own ongoing incompetence.

Ta ta I'm off to put a hot cup of coffee between my legs. :P

Deozaan:
Those are some funny stories!

MikeMcLoughlin:
"Warning, may contain nuts"

Seen printed on a packet of peanuts

Curt:
all the disclaimers and treating people as stupid cattle is getting out of hand. -f0dder (June 20, 2008, 11:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Reminds me of a girl friend of mine, that constantly refuses to install any new programs on her Vista because the pop-up says it could be dangerous.

jgpaiva:
Reminds me of a girl friend of mine, that constantly refuses to install any new programs on her Vista because the pop-up says it could be dangerous.
-Curt (June 23, 2008, 10:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
On the other hand, if she doesn't understand why vista says that (which is what leads her to accept its advice), she probably shouldn't be installing the software to begin with. Thus, that specific warning in that specific situation actually makes sense. (on any other situation, it's just plain anoying :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version