topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:23 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: IDEA / WANTED: Screen saver with unread email count  (Read 3314 times)

fcoury

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
IDEA / WANTED: Screen saver with unread email count
« on: June 19, 2008, 10:55 PM »
I would like to build or contribute to (or even buy assuming there is one) a Windows screensaver that shows the number of unread messages using POP3 and/or IMAP.

On ideal world, what I would really like is a screensaver that sits on top of your regular screensaver (inside its configuration you could pick what would be the background screensaver) and the notification could then be placed (like a watermark) on top of it.

Is there anything close to that? If not, what would be the closest matches, considering the fancy and free preference, even though I would pay for a really good one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: IDEA / WANTED: Screen saver with unread email count
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 11:14 PM »
try ePrompter. :Thmbsup:

ePrompter's  email notification features include a unique  rotating tray icon, the main ePrompter screen, audio alerts for new messages, and a choice of  five unique screensavers that let you know at a glance the number of new messages in each account.

http://www.eprompter...com/screensavers.htm