ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Multi Monitor (and center and resize) 1.1.0

<< < (2/7) > >>

mouser:
another solution to the dilemna which might be better even for people not using this plugin would be for me to populate the initial contents BEFORE the initial display.  that would solve your problem and speed up display as well.

phitsc:
Yes, that would indeed solve my problem and make the ugly threshold option unnecessary.

CWuestefeld:
populate the initial contents BEFORE the initial display.-mouser (June 20, 2008, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
Please don't do that. On my system it takes about 1.5-2 seconds for that list to pop up. I would hate to have to wait for that extra every time I open FARR, especially when the item I need isn't going to be on the list.

mouser:
Can't believe we aren't seeing more "thank you"'s for this plugin since people have requested this feature in the past.. i think they are just not seeing this thread.

ps.
it would be really nice if you could make a .dcupdate file for this, so people could check for updates, and so i could include it with the list of things FARR knows how to install for new users.

nitrix-ud:
you are right mouser !

thank you phitsc  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version