ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

ShiftOff does not work

(1/2) > >>

Knutchen:
Hi,

I just downloaded ShiftOff.ahk and it does not work.

When starting the script, an error message appears (zipped picture attached). I am using Win 2k. Is there anybody knowing what to do?

Best regards

Knutchen

lanux128:
that's because your keyboard doesn't have the 'Æ' key. this error can be fixed by or edit the script and remove the following keys - Æ, Ø & Å.

Knutchen:
I corrected this. Now there is no error message, however, no effect on CapsLock, too.

Best regards

Knutchen

lanux128:
hmm.. i'm not sure why this happens but i've made a modification myself based on a request. maybe you'd like to download it and give it a try. :)

• CAPshift-ShiftOff mod

Knutchen:
Yes, I tried your script before, and this works fine. And has much more options than I need.

I would like the "pure" functionality of ShiftOff. If I understood right, when ShiftOff is active, Shift + Key should work as usual, CapsLock should work as usual, but CapsLock + selected Key should be equivalent to Shift + Key. I did not succeed in modifying/reducing your script to ShiftOff functionality only.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version