ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Someone MUST make a new PowerMarks program.

<< < (11/42) > >>

SKA:
Linkman Pro 7.51 - http://www.outertech.com/index.php?_charisma_page=product&id=5

Also reported here : https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=12687.75

SKA

TucknDar:
Anyone by any chance know of a linux equivalent of PowerMarks? Maybe something that's even compatible (longshot, I know)...

markstone:
I believe most of the features mentioned by Superboyac and others are added to <Power Favorites> now. Please just list your requests if you need some new features to rock with your bookmarks :).

Eno:
I also use powermarks but the since upgrading to IE v7.0.5730.13 I cant seem to get the powermarks toolbar to show I have tried reinstalling powermarks but no joy.  :(

I have tried Power Favourites but find the lack of a last visited column restrictive
Also the lack of time added in the Add date column
miTaggedMarks imported the times visited strait from powermarks Power Favourites didn't
I also find the lack of the rating column annoying

Powermarks is the benchmark for any program I am looking for, no bells and whistles just a program that does its job  :)

I have tried linkman pro and once I got rid of the bits I didn't want on screen found it really good
again though it did not import the visited numbers from powermarks
What I do like about it is from the linkman tool bar in IE7 I can add URLs easily but I can also type into the search as you type box and as you type it shows the results in a box next to it so more that not I do not even need to open the linkman main screen for most of my searching.
If I do need to I can use a hotkey or just open the main screen from the toolbar

I would like to get the toolbar for powermarks working but if not so far for me linkman pro comes next then Power Favourites

As others have said Power Favourites is getting there it just needs to copy all the features that make powermarks so good ( more customisation etc ) and then it could be a winner 

superboyac:
I believe most of the features mentioned by Superboyac and others are added to <Power Favorites> now. Please just list your requests if you need some new features to rock with your bookmarks :).
-markstone (October 21, 2008, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
Great news.  I'm going to check it out.  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version