ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for help identifying hidden domain owner...

<< < (4/4)

mouser:
I forgot to say thanks for taking time to write about your experiences, 40hz, very helpful.

40hz:
I forgot to say thanks for taking time to write about your experiences, 40hz, very helpful.
-mouser (June 18, 2008, 06:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for letting me know that.

I hesitated to respond originally because I felt I might be perceived as being overly negative about legal remedies. I'm really not. But I live in southwestern Connecticut, and do business both here and in NYC. Lawsuits are a dime a dozen out in this neck of the woods. And the judicial system and the legal fraternity tend to take that into consideration when you bring your gripe to their doorstep.

There's a saying around here: In every lawsuit there are always two winners and two losers. The two winners are the attorneys representing the Plaintiff and the Defendant. The two losers are the Plaintiff and the Defendant themselves.

Maybe it's different where you guys are.  :)

Personally, I hope seedling nails those people to the wall. That would really make my day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version