ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Spore Creature Creator Released - Make Cody Creature Contest!

<< < (2/13) > >>

mouser:
i guess the download is not the full version; full version of the creature creator is $10.

so i'll reimburse the first 3 cody entrants (as well as the eventual winner) for the price of it.

Mizraim:
Here's my version... not as good as I would have liked, but I was on a time crunch.

PhilB66:
Spore Creature Creator installs cmdlineext.dll, a Sony SECUROM Copy Protection Component.

f0dder:
Spore Creature Creator installs cmdlineext.dll, a Sony SECUROM Copy Protection Component.
-PhilB66 (June 17, 2008, 07:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
Christ, why do they have to try and obfuscate the names? It's not like it confuses the pirates and the crackers anyway. I really want to purchase spore and support the developers, but seeing that it's EA branded and with the horror stories about the new phone-home and limited-number-of-activations crap... I almost feel like pirating it, just to set an example >_<

Lashiec:
Hey, be glad they relaxed the restrictions, the first ones were absolutely obnoxious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version