ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Character Table Plug-In

<< < (2/4) > >>

siouxdax:
Okay, "Character Table" is activated (has a check next to it), but there's nothing in the "Alias (override)" or "Regular Expression (custom override)".

You said:
Go to Options > Plugins, Updates, Fonts > Click to Examine and Configure Plugins...
Is the checkbox next to "Character Table" activated? If yes, click on the text and look whether there are entries in "Alias (override)" or "Regular Expression (custom override)".

siouxdax:
Yes, it's there.

I'm not the expert here :-[ but when you say install -
is the plugin in the FARR plugin folder?
.....\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\Character_Table\ ... 

Did you restart FARR - there's other ways to reload plugins in options - but restart is the easiest to explain!
-tomos (June 15, 2008, 02:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

siouxdax:
Okay, for some reason it's suddenly working! I don't know what I did, but it's smooth as silk now! Thanks you all so very much. It is much appreciated!

mouser:
The reason it's suddenly working is because of what Tomos said -- you copied it in but FARR needs to be told to reload plugins or else be restarted.  When you opened up the plugin manager you caused it to reload the known plugins, which solved the problem.

siouxdax:
Well thanks a million!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version