ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What are your favorite gadgets and gizmos?

<< < (10/16) > >>

KamyKaze:
I carry my Creative Labs Muvo v100 USB key/MP3 Player everywhere. I upgraded from the Muvo TX which has 512MB capacity. This new one has 2GB storage. It can fit about 16 CDs worth of music along with my other data files. No cables needed, plugs directly to USB. I also use it to store voice memos!
And you see it in this photo paired up with this geekier Digiana AudiaX DGT-202 FM transmitter. I'm also a returning customer of Digiana. I mainly use it to listen to MP3 on the car stereo but I've at times livened up a party with this small kit of two.  It's scalable. If you want to turn your private headphone listening experience into a big rave, you can! Just add a few cars to a nice location and ask them to tune to your radio station. 8) It's so cool it should be illegal! Oh... wait :huh: It is an illegal broadcast, in Portugal! Oh well, who cares?!  :P

Also the Xact Skil laser measurer, because measuring tapes are a thing of the past and any gadget with laser is cool.
BTW me Moleskine fan too.

dpierron:
"Ok, what is that ?" you may ask. Well, first of all, i don't know about your country but in France, people are getting pretty crazy about coffee machines called "Expresso-makers". It works like this : instead of putting coffee in a filter and waiting forever to enjoy your coffee, you buy single doses (it looks like this), put one in the expresso maker and you have a delicious coffee in a minute. Pros : it's very easy, very quick and the coffee is very good. Con : buying doses is WAY more expensive than buying traditional packs of coffee. This is where the little gizmo pictured above comes and changes your life : you fill it with any kind of coffee you like and put it in the expresso maker and voilĂ . This is the CycloDS Evolution of coffee makers.
-ak_ (June 15, 2008, 04:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Quite fun joke about homebrew !
If I may ask, where did you find this little, but very useful, contraption ?

Cheers,
David.

ak_:
Bonjour David :)

First of all, i have to admit the joke about homebrew was totally unintentional :-[ Actually i was comparing this item to CycloDS because it's a little device which enhances the joy of using another device (Nintendo DS / Coffee maker). Looks like my subconscious is a lot funnier than myself :)

To answer your question, i bought it at a supermarket (a "Champion", to be exact) but you can find some on eBay.

mouser:
I want to add this, if you have wood floors its a cheap little miracle device:

Swiffer-Sweeper-Vacuum

http://www.amazon.com/Swiffer-Sweeper-Vac-Starter-Kit/dp/B000BYM8W8/

40hz:
I want to add this, if you have wood floors its a cheap little miracle device:

Swiffer-Sweeper-Vacuum

-mouser (August 04, 2008, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Or if you have any kind of floor and one or more beagles.
(Just because they're little and cute doesn't mean they're not evil.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version