ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What are your favorite gadgets and gizmos?

<< < (6/16) > >>

cranioscopical:
Bean hacked? Not the gadget you want?

...the Jura F90 Coffee maker, with its honest-to-God Jura Internet Connection Kit, can be taken over by a remote attacker, who can cause the coffee to be weaker or stronger; change the amount of water per cup; or cause the machine to require service (call this one a DDoC). 'Best yet, the software allows a remote attacker to gain access to the Windows XP system it is running on at the level of the user.' An Internet-enabled, remote-controlled coffee-machine and XP backdoor — what more could a hacker ask for?
--- End quote ---

Presumably this is some sort of JavaScript exploit...

mouser:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mark0:
A Wi-Fi finder & adapter. Here's a ZyXEL, but there are many almost identical (I have a Dynamode I took on eBay months ago)!

40hz:
OMG! How could I ever forget this little guy?

The FURBY!

The ultimate "no-toy" that's perfect for hours of utterly mindless entertainment, philosophical debate, and caffeine-fuelled speculation.

I like it for two reasons: (1) I don't really understand how it works - and (2) it scares my cat!

Ah Furby! A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and thou beside me making those creepy little moves and noises!

Shades:
Yeahhh!!!!!.....a furby!!!! Finally there is still one left for target practice!!!!!

Did I mention here that I have spent 38 months in the army? That's a lot of Furbies  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version