ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

GTDTiddlyWikiPlus for FARR (alias pack)

<< < (8/10) > >>

kartal:
Is dosearch broken at the moment?

mouser:
is it? if so let's talk about it in another thread.

msgray:
I'm afraid right now there is nothing automated about it, but most people will be able to follow the instructions.
-mouser (July 06, 2008, 09:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well I think I have put together a package for a browser to use with Farr.  I hope I will be forgiven for being so banal but since I am giving it "to" Farr; I couldn't resist naming it "A Browser to Farr"  I can't imagine how many times you've heard that one :-)

I've handled the directory like this <FindAndRunRobot\AliasGroups\Installed\TWHelp\Browser\farrbrowser.alias> because I have a couple of other TiddlyWiki reference things I might add to this TWHelp directory.

Anyhow I've zipped it all up. It may or may not be clear about the directories but I've tried my best to explain in ReadMe.  Now I need someone to try it out.  Do you have a place I can upload the zip file or how do you handle things like this?

Morris Gray
http://twhelp.tiddlyspot.com
A TiddlyWiki help file for beginners
http://sidebarpluginvault.tiddlyspot.com
World's largest squeezable TW plugin database

Thanks, I didn't notice you could attach files.  For the time being I'll just send Browser.zip as an attachment so someone else can check to see if what I've done actually works.

Regards,
Morris

tomos:
Do you have a place I can upload the zip file or how do you handle things like this?
-msgray (July 08, 2008, 02:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
short-term:
edit your post (or if you writing new post you may have to click "Preview" to get option to add attachments)

below the text-box you'll see "attach" & "browse" buttons

(mouser may have other suggestions)

mouser:
we can also provide web space at USERNAME.dcmembers.com if you want web/ftp space.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version