ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Tip: Htmlviewurl works for local files too! :)

<< < (9/12) > >>

mouser:
I think i'm pretty much on board and agreeing with the requests here.

nitrix-ud:
i am going to be adding a feature to aliases so that you can choose to launch them as soon as they match, without having to hit enter. will be soon
--- End quote ---
please make this an option, since it would be a mess for a lot of users ...
for instance, most of my alias are dosearch aliases with one or two letter...

mouser:
please make this an option, since it would be a mess for a lot of users ...
--- End quote ---
of course, it will be an option inside each alias, to let you say that as soon as this particular alias is matched launch it.  it will not be useful for most aliases, just on rare occasions.

Nod5:
I updated my FARR html view mode test project: an album launcher. Here's a glimpse in the form of a short flash screencast:
http://nod5.dcmembers.com/farr_album_test.htm

I think it could be really neat when search as you type searching works! (still needed: a way to force the cursor back to the FARR inputbox).

Though I still think a native, non-html based way to display search matches as a list of images would be more powerful. Then we could select multiple match images (representing folders) and drag and drop them to some external application for example, right click them to do context menu operations on them, and so on. And that would bypass the index that my test above requires.

mouser:
still needed: a way to force the cursor back to the FARR inputbox.
--- End quote ---

this will be automatic in next update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version