ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Tip: Htmlviewurl works for local files too! :)

(1/12) > >>

kartal:
This is good news, this way we can view simple txt, images etc  ;D

mouser:
With the new version you can also put links like this in the html you show:
farr://LAUNCHLINEHERE

for example:
farr://restartsearch blondie

or:
farr://notepad.exe

NOTE:
the farr:// links will ONLY work when found in local files or showhtml text, they will be ignored for security reasons if found on an internet file.

kartal:
Mouser would you mind explaning this stuff little more? I am little puzzled about what to achieve with these new stuff? Also what are the purposes of showfile and showhtml? SOrry help file is very limited and I did some preliminary tests and could not get anything spectacular :)

In my first post I was referring using htmlviewurl to show image and text files inside farr html viewer.

mouser:
the far:// links mean you could make an html file which acts as a farr menu,
in the same way you would use an alias to act like a menu.

why would you use an html file as a farr menu?  Well maybe for example if you made a nice html page using javascript or css to show a tree menu or image menu, etc.

showfile is used to show stuff either in html view or rtf memo view depending on file extension.

showhtml lets you set html contents directly from an alias without having to tell farr to load it from an external file.

kartal:
I was hoping to look at my todo txt files with htmlviewurl inside Farr without opening any other application.

I will investigate the options you have mentioned here. Maybe they are more suitable for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version