ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Rightnote, commercial alternative to abandonware Keynote

<< < (3/8) > >>

tymrwt33:
What can you do with above mentioned products that you cannot do in EverNote?.

Grorgy:
-tymrwt33 (June 13, 2008, 11:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

I decided there was nothing, so I have gone back to just using evernote, its easy, it works, and its so easy to synchronize.

vegas:
Thanks for pointing RightNote out.  I am quickly liking what I am seeing.  It is absolutely out to replace the greatness that Keynote was, and doing so at a rapid pace. I am a couple simple features away from buying & recommending this to others.

PhilB66:
KeyNote is alive... see this post for details.

mwang:
Many thanks to kartal for bringing Rightnote to my attention. I've been trying to find a Evernote replacement for the last few days, and now this one is one of my top candidates, though more testing is needed. (Its unicode support isn't complete yet, so I'm weary.)

-tymrwt33 (June 13, 2008, 11:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

With Rightnote I can do tables and spreadsheets, for example. Don't get me wrong, there are many things Evernote can do that others don't. This is a category that really no one does them all. 2+ years after SuperboyAC did the wonderful note-taker review (which I revisited many times lately ... ah, must make a donation), I found myself still wondering from one to another, liking a bit of each. It's not just the features they have are different. The ways they implement those features also matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version