ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Dino Run - cool online retro style multiplayer game

(1/2) > >>

Nod5:
You, a small dinosaur, run from left to right, passing various obstacles (inanimate and other) and trying to get to safety before you are buried by a wall of lava and smoke. Made in retro style big pixel graphics. And there is an online multiplayer mode!
http://www.pixeljam.com/dinorun/

f0dder:
Darn, that's cool!

The graphics are plain old retro-wonderful, and the music almost sounds worthy of the MOS-6581 (aka SID) chip from the C=64.

:-* :-* :-*

Deozaan:
Fun game! I got a high score! Yay!

Dino Run - cool online retro style multiplayer game

Nod5:
Yes, really fun! I haven't grown tired of it yet. It looks boringly simple at first glance but is actually really challenging in multiplayer mode. I first played as a guest but now finally registered a nick and realized that there are more maps available when you level up!

Deozaan:
NECRO THREAD ARISE!!!

Dino Run DX has just been released on Steam.

It looks to be a nice iteration on the original, with more features coming as they raise more money:

If I understand their website correctly, you can "donate" to their funding campaign and get a Steam key for the game for cheaper than the game costs on Steam.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version