ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Delicious plugin no longer working?

<< < (2/2)

ecaradec:
This is very strange. Could you check the following points :
- Did you get the new Delicious setting dialog ? It has autohotkey icon. It a H on green background.
- Can you run the settings.exe file in the delicious folder ? Does it show the login/password dialog ?
- Could you check in MyLocalData\Delicious, open the delicious.ini file and verify it look like this ?
 [delicious]
 login=<your_login>
 password=<your_password>

:tellme:

jpprater:
This is very strange. Could you check the following points :
- Did you get the new Delicious setting dialog ? It has autohotkey icon. It a H on green background.
- Can you run the settings.exe file in the delicious folder ? Does it show the login/password dialog ?
- Could you check in MyLocalData\Delicious, open the delicious.ini file and verify it look like this ?
 [delicious]
 login=<your_login>
 password=<your_password>

:tellme:
-ecaradec (July 15, 2008, 02:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
I do have the settings.exe and it does have an autohotkey icon like you desribe.  delicious.ini existed in the directory described, and it had my username and password stored.

ecaradec:
Could you try the url https://api.del.icio.us/v1/posts/all? in a browser. Do it only once or you will get banned for some time. You should get an xml export of all your posts.

jpprater:
Could you try the url https://api.del.icio.us/v1/posts/all? in a browser. Do it only once or you will get banned for some time. You should get an xml export of all your posts.
-ecaradec (July 16, 2008, 11:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, that worked.

jpprater:
You will not believe this...  I just moved to a new machine and installed FARR there, along with the delicious plugin.  I used the dtu alias and got a list of all my tags.   :o  I wonder what happened...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version