ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRGoogleCalendar

<< < (2/7) > >>

d4ni:
I also installed the file you linked to and gcalc crashes farr for me as well. When restarted, farr crashes again with the attached error.

vitalyb:
I tried installing it and restarting FARR. FARR crashed with the following error window.
 (see attachment in previous post)
-icekin (June 14, 2008, 07:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Put the attached file (unzip contents) in the directory and tell me if that helps. If it does, I'll put it to the zip.

I also installed the file you linked to and gcalc crashes farr for me as well. When restarted, farr crashes again with the attached error.
-d4ni (June 14, 2008, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Your case is kinda strange. Can you try to go the URL that is displayed in your messagebox? What does it say? It can also be an issue with your credentials but not sure.

d4ni:
Hmm, I might have used [email protected] as username, instead of simply username (my screenshot says '[email protected]@gmail.com' (username is blanked out)). Anyway, I also put your attached file in the plugins\FARRGoogleCalendar folder and now it works, so I guess that .dll file is required. Please include it as part of the plugin :)

icekin:
Thank you, it works now with the extra dll file that you attached later.

vitalyb:
Fixed and uploaded. Latest version should include it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version