ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRGoogleCalendar

(1/7) > >>

vitalyb:
Description

This plugin serves in two modes:

1) See your upcoming events up and directly go to them. Defauly keyword: gcal
2) Use the QuickAdd feature of Google Calendar to quickly add events. Before actually creating an event, you are given a preview of the date. Defauly keyword: gcal add

Thanks to czechboy for the inspiration :)

Download

http://vitalyb.dcmembers.com//FARRGoogleCalendar/FARRGoogleCalendar.zip

As with any C# plugin, if you don't see the C# plugin in the FARR plugin list after the installation then download the following update from Microsoft.

Known issues

* The user/password is stored in the options file in plain text.
* You can't add external calendars
Screenshots

View events mode

Add new event mode

mouser:
Awesome  :up:

icekin:
For some reason, this does not work for me. I tried installing the plugin through DcUpdate and also tried the manual method, but the plugin simply does not even get detected by FARR. I even tried reloading all the plugins from within FARR.

In the meanwhile, I've come up with an alternative using FARR's new htmlview feature and Mobile Google Calendar (optimized for small screens) :

--- ---Regular Expression Pattern: viewcal
Results: viewcal | htmlviewurl http://www.google.com/calendar/m

At the bottom of the results, there is a field to enter in new dates.

vitalyb:
For some reason, this does not work for me. I tried installing the plugin through DcUpdate and also tried the manual method, but the plugin simply does not even get detected by FARR. I even tried reloading all the plugins from within FARR.
-icekin (June 14, 2008, 04:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Try to download the following update from Microsoft that should resolve your problem.

icekin:
I tried installing it and restarting FARR. FARR crashed with the following error window.

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version