ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

$10 cell phone?

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
That actually looks like my kind of phone! None of that extra carp with text messages and cameras and videos and game.

A cell phone is not a piece of technology I enjoy using. I hate phones!

Although I think I would miss the built in address book. That's a useful feature that kind of requires a screen.

allen:
That actually looks like my kind of phone! None of that extra carp with text messages and cameras and videos and game.-Deozaan (June 05, 2008, 08:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Voice communication is my least favorite part of the cell phone! I was tempted to get the cheap text-only plan for my phone :P

Although I think I would miss the built in address book. That's a useful feature that kind of requires a screen.
--- End quote ---

Someone could make a buck off of an address book service--where you call in and store numbers, stating the name to associate with it. Call and say who you want to talk to and connect. :)

Fred Nerd:
Can't you just write your numbers on the back in white out?

Or use the free space from where the screen was to stick a piece of paper.

I'd get one, I bought a new phone early this year, still no camera/music player, but at least it has fast response time and is hard to break. I know, I've tried

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version