topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 17, 2024, 8:56 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: ConfigFiles path screwed up  (Read 11943 times)

mtvincen

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
ConfigFiles path screwed up
« on: August 10, 2007, 11:27 AM »
When I select a config file from the "Local Configuration Files" list, the output window shows an error that the config file does not exist. The files are in the right place, but the path shown is screwed up (missing the last \). If I copy the config files to the parent DragAndDropRobot folder and rename them to match the list below then they are found OK. Any quick fix?

TIA
mark

Output Window
---------------
Drag+Drop Robot - Works hard to make you go fast
Configuration file 'C:\Program Files\DragAndDropRobot\ConfigFilesStegHide Hide.ddr' does not exist.
Configuration file 'C:\Program Files\DragAndDropRobot\ConfigFilesStegHide Unhide.ddr' does not exist.
Configuration file 'C:\Program Files\DragAndDropRobot\ConfigFilesUnWinRar.ddr' does not exist.
Configuration file 'C:\Program Files\DragAndDropRobot\ConfigFilesZipFolders.ddr' does not exist.
Configuration file 'C:\Program Files\DragAndDropRobot\ConfigFilesHideInPic Hide.ddr' does not exist.
Configuration file 'C:\Program Files\DragAndDropRobot\ConfigFilesHideInPic UnHide.ddr' does not exist.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: ConfigFiles path screwed up
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 03:03 PM »
That is really strange.. almost as strange as hearing that someone else besides me used Drag+Drop Robot  ;D

I'll look into the code and see if i can figure out what is going wrong..
Question if you do File-> Open Configuration file and browse to one of the files in the ConfigFiles directory, does it work ok after that?

mtvincen

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 07:54 PM »
Loading a config file via File -> Open fixed the problem. Once done I can close the app and reopen it and all works fine.

This is a cool program. Hope you can generate more interest.  8)

Thanks
Mark

eriji

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 01:40 AM »
v1.11.02

I had exactly the same problem.

Doing the File --> Open  and then restarting the application worked to fix the problem.

FYI