ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

webcam as mouse?

<< < (3/3)

Armando:
Holy cow, vitalyb. Too bad I'm not into gaming or anything like that. Maybe I should start, it's getting quite wild.

Nod5:
Wow vitalyb! Cam-Trax looks amazing! I'm almost buying a webcam on the fly :P I hope it gets released really soon.

From their webpage blog ( http://www.camspace.com/blog/ ):
We have decided to release only free versions of the product. We will never charge users for the software.
We are currently getting ready to release a BETA version for Windows. We can’t talk about a specific time period, but soon. Very soon.
A version for Mac is on our to-do list. Linux is as well.
We are currently a small garage operation and are overwhelmed by the attention and excitement our video created. We promise to grow to the challenge as soon as possible and make good on our plans.
--- End quote ---

4wd:
And fresh in from left field, racing into center stage:

HeadMouse2

Remember boys and girls, when using Google it pays to think laterally ;)

PhilB66:
Found another mouse control proggy, Camera Mouse - Camera Mouse is a free program that enables you to control the mouse pointer on your computer screen just by moving your head.

Also read VideoInPicture's Analysis of CamSpace as a Webcam Mouse and Gaming Controller

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version