ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The 10 most annoying programs on the Internet

<< < (6/8) > >>

f0dder:
I usually use WinScraper, and resize the window to 1x1 pixels, moved far off my screen :)

Armando:
The Windows Update "reboot now" prompt is my favorite application of the FARR "sctrl" plugin. Just "sctrl autom" (on my system), and it stops the darned service until the next reboot (on my own time!) lets it restart.
-CWuestefeld (June 15, 2008, 09:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cool. Never thought of doing that.

CleverCat:
The Windows Update "reboot now" prompt is my favorite application of the FARR "sctrl" plugin. Just "sctrl autom" (on my system), and it stops the darned service until the next reboot (on my own time!) lets it restart.
--- End quote ---

-Armando (June 15, 2008, 09:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Now that has to be the tip of the year!  8) :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

zenzai:
--- End quote ---

Great, thanks! But where do I find the sctrl plugin? Can't find anything about on the FARR plugin page.

mouser:
Service Control Plugin for FARR by taichi: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9084.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version