ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Disktrix's UltimateDefrag V1 released as freeware !

<< < (4/5) > >>

Josh:
Curt, after scanning my WORK PC, I have 12 files over 4GB. So yes, it doesnt happen just on home pc's with DVD Images or game data files, but everywhere. Please, do not yell at people because YOU don't see a reason for a file over 4GB

PhilB66:
@Curt

This wiki should give you you an idea about software cracking. Now the UD offered for download through your supplied link is a cracked version (read pirated) and the link should be removed.

Curt:
Thanks, PhilB66, for the informative wiki link.

However, I fail to see what the 9 kb invalid rar container has to do with all this.
Surely, you don't mean to tell me that 2.2 MB can be copied into 9 KB?

f0dder:
Curt: it's probably an error at your end that you only got 9kb. That RapidLinks site seems pretty dubious to me - as others have mentioned, most likely warez.

nosh:
You probably clicked on the link and it fired up your download manager, Rapidshare doesn't really support download managers unless you're a premium user. The original file size is 4MB+, you probably got a web page disguised as a rar file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version